WE ARE TAKING PART IN WILL AID
Contact us now to arrange an appointment to create or update your Will.
You will pay no fees to us, simply donate to these charities.
For more information please read through the Will-planner-download You should also use this form to help you decide how you wish to instruct us at your opening appointment.
Planning for your family’s future after you’re gone is a really important legal task.
If you take the time now to make an effective legally binding Will and Testament you can save your family not only stress but money in what will undoubtedly be a difficult time for them.
Sanderson McCreath & Edney can help:
- Advise you in regard to estate and Probate laws
- Write a Will that maximises the inheritance for your family
- Set up family and testamentary trusts
- Advise you in regard to choosing executors and guardians
- Minimise the chance that your will is contested and subject to litigation
- Advise in regard to estate tax and financial concerns
- Safely store your will and other important legal documents
At the same time as considering your Will we strongly recommend that you also put in place plans for any future incapacity. This will ensure that if you somehow become unable to make decisions about your finances, your medical treatment or living arrangements then the person or persons who you trust to make these decisions can do so unhindered.
We can help
We know the potential pitfalls, and will ask you all the right questions to make sure that you have considered every possibility. We can advise you as to whether you would be best with a Will or a Testamentary Trust. We can design your Will in such a way to help protect your family from expensive estate litigation after your death and we can safely store your Will in our secure vault.
Contact us to discuss your particular situation and your family’s needs with a member of our team.